Just a short notice. I finally reached the mark of 100 articles. Spent uncountable hours to foster this blog and keep it updated. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I’m glad the number of my readers constantly grew. Otherwise I’d propably have kissed it goodbye into the depths of the web.
Here is an update of happenings from the past, the present and the future:
- After 100 articles I thought I could change the header. Was about time.
- I recently ( finally ) installed a facebook page where I will post photos from my travels and tell short stories about it. Kind of an appetizer for the upcoming book. Some untold information that you shouldn’t miss.
- An interview that german travel mag MERIAN did with me.
- A great article about my Design-Journey on german mag SPIEGEL ONLINE.
- I was nominated in the german web video awards. The award show will be on march 31st in Düsseldorf. You’re still able to vote for my video THE BOLLYWOOD MOVIE STAR and of course for all the other great web videos.
- Another article on SPIEGEL ONLINE about my nomination at the german web video awards with some interesting user comments.
- I found my last job of this trip in the lovely city of Medellín at a place called Vida Augusta, a new found art collective with gallery space. My first job was to help setting up an art show about traditional colombian laundry and also placed myself as an exhibit as you can see at the photo on top of this post. Tomorrow I will be going to a farm house in the mountains to do a fashion shoot for local label Kabura. Next week a product shoot for an awesome furniture brand called Brik a Brak.
- Early april I will take my last night bus on this world trip, heading to Bogota and taking the plane to Frankfurt city.
- Visiting friends and family and als some media to talk about my travel project.
- Heading to Berlin mid april to give a photography workshop at a school and move into my own room. Yes, I already found a place to stay. How exciting. My own room after 2 years and three months.
- Starting to do a concept for the rest of the year: writing the book, preparing exhibitions and lectures.
Thanks for following